Coronado Bay Urgent CareCare for Coronado & Imperial Beach
9am to 8pm
Monday through Friday
10am to 4pm
Saturday and Sunday
Coronado Bay Urgent Care
888 Palm Avenue,
Imperial Beach, CA 91932
"Military Families Welcome"
- Minor emergencies are handled promptly by a skilled Emergency Physician in an Urgent Care Center.
- Innovative treatment techniques for all urgent medical care services in a fully equipped, walk in clinic.
- Comfortable and friendly urgent care setting.
- No hidden costs.
- Simple lab tests and X-rays located on-site.
- Immediate care. No waiting. No appointments. Open 7 days a week.
Tired of "Waiting" Rooms - Come to Coronado Bay Urgent Care
- Shortness of breath, asthma, cough, chest discomfort
- Cuts/lacerations and abrasions, contusions/bruises and fractures
- Muscle Strains and pain, back pain, urinary tract infections.
- Dehydration and Vomitting
- Children and Infant Fevers and Dehydration
- Dizziness and high blood pressure
- Puncture wounds, bites and tetanus shots
- Vaccinations for all ages
- Shoulder or elbow dislocations
- Ankle and Knee Sprains
- Sting Ray envenomation
- Kidney Stones
- Abdominal Pain
- Pregnancy Testing
- Sore throat, Sinus Infections and Colds
- Drug Screening
- School and Sports Physicals
- Work related injuries
- Work and Department of Transportation Physicals
- On-site limited Lab work, EKG, X-ray
The following is just a partial list of the various illnesses and injuried treated by the Emergency Physician on staff: